Family all-rounders need to be able to fulfil a variety of on-water missions on any given day. Fishing, skiing, diving or just getting your daily dose of vitamin D, the R520 is ready, willing and extremely able.
One hull, MANY unique personalities!
Got your heart set on the bow-to-stern fishability of a centre console but the rest of the family don't fancy getting left out in the cold, then you've got to check out the R520. An evolution of the popular R525 cuddy with which it shares its soft-riding hull, the R520's "runabout" layout opens up your fishing opportunities - literally. Insert the optional casting deck infill to create a commanding perch from which to hurl lures, jigs or flies. Close the sturdy walk-through hatch and split screen and zip up the optional clears to escape the elements or fish the enormous rear cockpit with a bunch of your mates. Store your catch in the cavernous underfloor kill tank or load up your dive gear if that's your thing. Drop your skis or boards in the long side pockets to round out a big day on your favourite stretch of water.
- Bow-to-Stern fishability with greater versatility than any small centre console.
- The R520 (andR525) represents unequalled value in the 17-footer class.
- The R520 family offer unrivalled storage options to stow all your gear.
- An aggressive 20 degree deadrise and generous reverse chines ensures a soft and dry ride that most alloty boats can only dream of.
- The centrally-mounted 100lt fuel tank encourages long range missions while enhancing ride comfort and stability at rest.
Meet Australia's most versatile 17-foot allrounders. Simple in concept,yet complex in its execution, the R520 really is capable of doing it all. Now available with added peace of mind.